Friday, June 27, 2014

High Five for Friday

Hi, everyone! It's been another lovely summer week. Here's what's been going on!

1. I've kept up with my workouts mixing running, pilates, and general toning throughout the week! Still a little slow to get out of bed in the morning but I feel SO much better when I am consistently getting my workouts in. I've also been eating MUCH better this week and have cut way back on snacking which is a vice of mine. Yay, progress!

2. I finally had my first Trader Joe's "two buck chuck" experience! I took my first trip to the n! ew Trader Joe's y somewhat near where I live a while back and I bought two bottles of wine (two buck chuck!). This week I popped open the Pinot Grigio and it was great!  I still haven't tried the merlot but I'm looking forward to it. 

Notice the Mickey wine glass from our honeymoon?

3. So You Think You Can Dance is my  favorite show of life and this week we finally got past the auditions portion (a month of audition episodes?! really?!) and have met the top 20 dancers! Anyone in my family could tell you that I get a little too excited about SYTYCD. I absolutely cannot wait for all the awesome routines that are sure to be filling the rest of my Wednesday nights this summer!

4. I got married back in October and only yesterday did I finally go to the DMV to get my new driver's license. AND the picture turned out not so bad! Woohoo!

5. One of my best friends from college is coming to visit today! She lives a few hours away and we haven't seen each other in a few months. Yay! 

Ashley was one of my bridesmaids!
Hope everyone has another fantastic summer week!

-Lindsay

 photo H54Fbutton_zps973d26e1.png

No comments:

Post a Comment