Wednesday, March 12, 2014

One Girl's Disney Bucket List

At this point you've probably noticed the Disney reference in the title of this blog. I hope for this to become an overall "lifestyle" type blog but I would be lying if I said the subject of Disney won't be coming up...a lot!
To me, the word "Disney" represents SO many things. From theme parks to movies to just a positive way of living your life, Disney and everything that word encompasses is one of my greatest passions. I live only a few hours away from Walt Disney World so I am able to go there often and I feel so fortunate for that. 
Another one of my passions is travel. While I haven't done nearly as much of it as I would like just yet, seeing and experiencing the world is a huge priority to me. Take that and combine it with my love for Disney and I could have a bucket list a mile long! I narrowed it down, though, to my top ten (ok, eleven). This list has existed in my head for a long time so there are a few things I have already done. I love being able to check things off! 

My Disney Bucket List
1. Visit the Disneyland Resort in Anaheim.
2. Visit Walt Disney World during the holidays. - I have done this one partially. We visited this year with some friends just after Christmas so we were able to see many of the holiday offerings but taking a full blown trip at Christmas time is still on my bucket list. Plus, we still haven't been to Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party! 
3. To have stayed at ALL of the Walt Disney World Resort hotels. - So far I've stayed at All Star Movies, All Star Sports, Pop Century, Port Orleans Riverside, Animal Kingdom Lodge, and the Grand Floridian. A repeat stay at a few of those wouldn't be unwelcome, either! 
4. Become a Disney Vacation Club member.
5. Take Disney’s Keys to the Kingdom Tour. 
6. Dine at Cinderella’s Royal Table.
7. Become an authorized Disney Travel Agent.
8. Visit the overseas parks, particularly Disneyland Resort Paris.
9. Go on an Adventures by Disney trip.
10. Get married at Walt Disney World and honeymoon on my first Disney Cruise. - Ok, this one is done! We were married at Disney's Wedding Pavilion and the Grand Floridian in October of 2013! We honeymooned on the Disney Fantasy cruise ship for a glorious 7 days right after! Best trip ever!
11. To, one day, experience the Disney parks with my child(ren). 

So, there it is! Of course, there are a million other Disney things I haven't done but those are the heavy hitters. 
If anyone is out there reading this, what's on your Disney bucket list? 

-Lindsay

1 comment:

  1. From your bucket list I've done 1, 2, 6, 8, 10. I too would love to do 3 (I'm not counting what I stayed at when I was little because I don't remember. So far I have All Star, Pop, Port Orleans Riverside, Port Orleans French Quarter, Animal Kingdom Lodge, and Grand Floridian), 9, and 11.

    For my bucket list, I completed:
    1: Go to every Disney Park in the world. Finished that in summer of 2012. Although it won't be accurate anymore with the Shanghi park.
    2: Eat at every restaurant on property. I only have a few more to go: La Hacienda de San Angel at Epcot, Maya Grill at Coronado Springs, Monsieur Paul at Epcot, Portabello Yacht Club at DTD, Raglan Road at DTD, T-Rex at DTD, and Tutto Italia at Epcot
    3. Eat every cheese plate on property. I just started that one recently so still have a bunch left.

    and then the ones from above

    ReplyDelete